Gas Certification

Under the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998, landlords must keep gas appliances, pipework and flues in safe condition and obtain a 'Gas Safety Certificate' every twelve months, which must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

If you instruct Kinzett & Bowler to manage your property, we will handle this check on your behalf.  We will arrange the engineer's visit, ensure a copy of the certificate is provided to the Tenant and keep a copy of the document on file for reference.